Generating a safe and clean environment is our specialty. D.A. Collins Environmental Services has been removing contaminants and harmful pollutants from job sites, bodies of water, landfills, and Brownfield industrial and commercial facilities for more than 12 years.
Our projects are diverse in scope and completed on time and within budget, utilizing the safest practices recognized by OSHA’s VPP Program.
- MGP Remediation
- PCB Remediation
- Soil Remediation
- In-Situ/Ex-Situ Stabilization
- Geotechnical Slurry Walls and Secant Walls
- Pile Driving
- Sediment Dredging and Subaqueous Capping
- Marine Construction
- Wetland Restoration
- Water Treatment
- On-Site Thermal Treatment
- Landfill Construction and Capping
- Material Processing
- Decommissioning and Demolition
- Environmental Design Build
Onsite Thermal Treatment Facilities: Through ESMI of New York and New Hampshire, D.A. Collins also provides on-site and remote thermal treatment of contaminated soils, which allows our environmental teams to efficiently remove contaminated waste from any job site and treat it to a clean condition.