The D.A. Collins Companies fleet of rough terrain, truck and track cranes are available for you next lift and/or duty cycle project at competitive pricing. D.A. Collins provides operators, transportation of the equipment, complete erection and dismantling services on site. Our operators are licensed by New York State Department of Labor – Division of Safety and Health.
All of our cranes are periodically inspected by our own certified personnel to ensure safety and reliable up-time on the job sites. Our inspectors initially spend one week of intense training at the Crane Institute of America in Orlando, Fl. Every two years thereafter they return to CIA and are recertified and informed of any crane standards and/or laws that effect or influence the industry. Our mechanics and maintenance personnel are available day and night, seven days a week to service your needs.
We have completed a number of diverse projects for governmental and private clients including but not limited to setting box culvert, structural steel, bridge erection, highway sign structure erection, plant upgrades, dam and lock rehabilitation and structure demolition.
D.A. Collins owns the following cranes, diversifying our lift and duty cycle capabilities:
- 1 Ford LNT 17-ton boom truck
- 1 Grove RT58 15-ton rough terrain crane
- 1 P&H Century 120 22-ton rough terrain crane
- 1 Grove 528B 28-ton rough terrain crane
- 1 American 5460 55-ton truck crane
- 2 American 7250 60-ton track cranes
- 1 American 7260 100-ton track crane
- 1 Link Belt 308 HYLAB 5 110-ton track crane
- 2 Link Belt 218 HSL 110-ton track crane
- 1 Link Belt RTC8065 Series II 65-ton rough terrain crane
- 1 Grove GMK4115 115-ton all terrain mobile truck crane
- 1 Liebherr 1160/2 200-ton mobile truck crane
- 1 Link Belt HC-238A lattice boom 140-ton truck crane
Upon request we can also provide experienced rigging and erection crews for any project, large or small. In addition, we inventory a large variety of rigging including spreader beams, lifting beams, wire rope and nylon slings. For projects requiring duty cycle cranes we have an inventory of clam buckets and a 1 cy debris grapple.