Kubricky Construction was established in 1949, when John Kubricky opened a small office in Glens Falls, N.Y., to complete cellar excavations on residential properties. In 1983, the business was acquired by the D.A. Collins Companies and, under its leadership, significantly diversified.
Today, Kubricky Construction Corp. is capable of completing virtually any infrastructure improvement project - no matter the size, the environment, the time of year, or the unique characteristics of the work.
Critical to a successful project is the planning before the job begins in the field. Our expert estimators and engineers work closely with your team to ensure the project is completed safely and on time. We understand that time is money and we want to keep your costs to a minimum.
Our capabilities include:
- Excavating and Earth Moving
- Paving - on interstate highways, county and local roads, at airports, in parking lots and at sports complexes
- Subdivisions/Infrastructure Improvements - including water, storm sewer and sanitary sewers
- Concrete Construction - including roads, sidewalks and curbs, foundations, dams, tunnels and culverts
- Bridge Construction, Repair and Demolition
- Lock Rehabilitation
- Upgrades at Hydroelectric Facilities - including the installation of inflatable rubber flashboards to better control the movement of water
- Specialty Steel Fabrication and Welding - to manufacture steel products to meet customer specifications
- Environmental Services - including the isolation, removal, treatment and transport of hazardous and non-hazardous waste from both land and water